Frequantly Asked Questions
- A Quarterly Naked Beauty Box subscriptions renews on the 15th of every October, January, April, and July .
Plans automatically renew and you are committing to the length of your subscription plan.
- You must cancle your subscription no later than 24 hours before it is set to renew.
What is your refund policy?
The Naked Beauty Box does not offer refunds on our subscription boxes.
What is your exchange policy?
The Naked Beauty Box does not offer exchanges on any products.
What if a product is damaged or missing?
Please email us at [email protected] right away and we will replace your product immediately.
How much does The Naked Beauty Box cost?
Quarterly Box Plan – $56.99
Annual – $51.99
Can I pause my subscription?
Yes, you can pause your subscription. Just log into your account to do so.
What countries do you ship to?
Currently The Naked Beauty Box is shipped with the US for free and Canada for $10.
Do you sell past boxes?
Currently we do not sell past boxes. You can shop past products in our Marketplace.
- How much is the commision?
- You are paid $10 per new subscriber that uses your referral link.
- When will I get paid?
- Commision payments are generated the last Friday of ervery month and take up to 10 business days to be deposited into your PayPal Account.
- Do I need a PayPal account?
- Yes- inorder to receive your commision payouts you will need to have a PayPal Account.
- Can my commsions be applied to future purchase?
- Currently commisions cannont be applied to furture purchase. However, if you are approved for our Affiliate Account you will recieve a reoccuring $10 OFF your seasonal box.
- Where can I access my Affiliate Account?
- You can access your account here.
- Do I still have to be subscribed to the Seasonal or Annual plan to receive a box?
- Yes. If your Affiliate Account is approved, you will recieve a special discount code where you will recieve $10 OFF ever seasonal box.
- What if I receive a Season Box for review?
- If you recieve a Seasonal Box for review, then you are not required to become a subscriber, unless you stop receiving boxes for review.